DaShaunda L. Turner
CFO & Founder
DaShaunda L. Turner joined the Reynolds & Reynolds team in December 2015 as the new Director of Internal Operations. Ms. Turner is in charge of the day to day office operations that include all areas of human resource management, fiscal reporting, as well as business development and compliance. Her focus is on strategic leadership and small business development.
Ms. Turner has many accomplishments. She is a published author, motivational speaker, college instructor and business strategist with over ten years of expertise in human resources, leadership, talent development, and training and development, offering real world experience that has helped organizations flourish. She thrives off of her passion for developing successful businesses and individuals, ascertaining her as a true leader and mentor in organizations and communities. Her results-driven attitude and commitment to measured outcomes have helped companies recognize human capital as an essential part of success.
She graces DevMar Products with her specialized expertise in strategic human resource management, performance management, strategic planning, employee relations, organizational development, leadership development, and training.
DaShaunda’s educational credentials include:
– Doctoral learner in International Business, Argosy University, expected graduation date May 2017;
– Master of Business Administration Degree Human Resources Management, Strayer University 2006;
– Bachelor of Science Degree in Organizational Management; Bethel University, 2004;
– National membership of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM);
– National membership of the American Management Association (AMA);
– Board Member of the Daymar College Advisory Board for Business and Human Resources educational programs